A. NGO HEALTH SERVICES
Sultan Selim Ahmed
Project Director, JTS-NHSDP
JTS, in collaboration with the NGO Service Health Delivery Program (NHSDP) provides public health services to a catchments area of 300,000 families in 12 districts all over Bangladesh through 27 clinics. The 12 districts are: Rajshahi, Natore, Manikgonj, Gazipur, Narayangonj, Maymenshingh, Netrokona, Chandpur, Jessore, Narail, Chuadhangha and Jhinaidha.
Services: JTS manages a total of 27 clinics, 13 of the clinics are in urban and the remaining 14 in rural locations.
- All clinics provide ANC/PNC, IUDs, IMCI, RTI/STI and Vaccination/EPI services.
- 13 clinics offer Implant and NSV services, whilst 12 clinics have LAB facilities.
- 5 clinics have Home Delivery services.
- 3 clinics have EmOC services.
- 3 clinics have Ultra sonogram services.